Leaderboard
728x15

Tunisia-3645 - Camels Roaming Free.......

Large Rectangle

Check out these animals for free images:


Tunisia-3645 - Camels Roaming Free.......
animals for free
Image by archer10 (Dennis)
PLEASE, no multi invitations, glitters or self promotion in your comments, THEY WILL BE DELETED. My photos are FREE for anyone to use, just give me credit and it would be nice if you let me know, thanks - NONE OF MY PICTURES ARE HDR.

Camels seem to be running free in the desert.

Bus shot...


Home on the Range
animals for free
Image by lamoix
Gers in the distance with herd animals setting the bar for "free ranging".


Bald Eagle
animals for free
Image by Ramen Junkie
I've purchased a membership tot he local Zoo, despite it's small size, for several reasons. Firstly, it gives me an excuse to go wandering somewhere while at lunch. Sure there are several parks for free but this gives me another option. Anyway I've gotten a bit lazy lately.

Secondly, It gives me a lot of subjects for shootingphotographs of. I hope to use the zoo to help improve some technique over the summer.

Anyway I'll be posting a fair number more animal photos fromt he zoo using various cameras over the summer.

Banner