Leaderboard
728x15

Nikon D5000 Video Capture: White Tiger Cubs Playing

Large Rectangle

Some cool video of animals images:


Nikon D5000 Video Capture: White Tiger Cubs Playing
video of animals
Image by Lon Fong Photography-trying to catch up!
This video capture was shot at full 250mm zoom in on my Nikon D5000. Bear in mind I am shooting this through a fence; as I'm trying to follow the action, you will, on occassion, see the fence (extremely out of focus) as almost a lighter color flare or an out of focus section of the picture.

These White Tiger Cubs are at Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa, FL and were a delight to watch! What you don't see is the mother tiger laying up on a perch, quietly observing.


Blue Heron on the C&O (video)
video of animals
Image by brownpau
I happened upon this blue heron standing directly ahead of me on the C&O Canal towpath this morning. It spooked when I got close but I managed to get this video of it flying off right by me.

Banner