Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Animal Jobs images

Large Rectangle

Some cool animal jobs images:


Stand Out
animal jobs
Image by mith17
Took this while striding in Nara park. This is 猿澤池 in the beginning of Sanjodori. I like the color and historical mark of the rock. It becomes a footstone of the pigeons. Most of the pigeons come close enough to human beings taking a rest along with the pond side for food, but these 4 pigeons just like care nothing but their own targets. They choose not for a easy job, they stick to their will with determinant look. That's something we had lost for years of "civilization".


Back-country Dog-sledding
animal jobs
Image by Bruce McKay Yellow Snow Photography
What I will be doing this afternoon for 5 hours to visit some of my favorite back-country trails. I will take camera but it is overcast today... -14 C and I will be resting Jeff who had a sore paw yesterday but is much better today. This picture was from sledding two days ago just after we turned around to go home.


A Dog's First Concert
animal jobs
Image by Lucy (嘉莉)
About time I figured out that I needed to convert my files' image profiles to sRGB! Too lazy to do this to all my photos. <__<

Can you believe this is ANOTHER concert pic? This was when my study abroad class went to a 蘇打綠 (Sodagreen) concert. Our program director (not sure what's her job title??) brings her dog EVERYWHERE by keeping it somewhat hidden in her purse. It's almost ridiculous how far they could go. In this case, the security guard at the Shanghai Gymnasium entrance simply laughed when he saw the dog.

Banner