Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Names For Animals photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these names for animals images:



City Mythics: Road Kill
names for animals
Image by Dylan
I am pleased with how little people know about their own cities. Everything is so specialized. While the person who picks up roadkill doesn't know what happens to the water that goes down the drain the water treatment worker doesn't know who put all the cable in the ground or even when and the cable person doesn't know where trolleys go to sleep at night and the trolley driver doesn't know who picked up that dead squirrel they saw smashed next to the left rail yesterday.

Thus after all that, there is City Mythics. I don't have a name for him yet. But since I don't know how road kill is taken care of in Philadelphia I made up a mythic deity to take care of it until I do know.

For now I know that one day road kill is there. The next day it isn't.

All source images are my own. I'll post the dead squirrel photo later.

[it is 4am, I just made this up. Maybe I should pick lighter reading material. I am going to bed now.]

Banner